- 500g chocolate – melted
- 200ml cream – heated
- Mix together until smooth
- Pour hot over cakes for a thin coating or stand to firm up for a thicker coating
- Add 30g butter for more gloss in the final product
- Use only 125ml cream for a basic truffle mix. Stand to chill in fridge then beat until fluffy, chill well
- Shape into balls, refrigerate until firm, dip in melted chocolate and decorate
Useful tip: This is a perfect hot chocolate sauce to serve with ice-cream or use as a fondue base with fresh strawberries, banana pieces etc.